Shop Our Wines
Experience Abiqua Wind
Abiqua Wind wines elevate every occasion. Unwind with a glass or celebrate with friends.
Save 15% by purchasing 12 bottles - case discount applied automatically
Exclusive library wine vintages are available for sale only at the vineyard.
Schedule a visit to pickup delicious vintages, or call for details!
Since the first day of pouring this wine to the public it has been a hit. Aromas of rose petals, fresh berries, and subtle notes of spice lift this wine from the glass. Depth, elegance, and a long lasting, sleek finish make this wine an absolute must-have. A 7th generation Burgundian Winemaker once said, “Just like I like it.” Good enough for us.
Every vintage of our Estate, Pommard Clone is always of a high standard, at over 3 decades in the soil, the Dry Farmed, Own Rooted vines earn the distinction of being classified as ‘Old Vines”. They are a Willamette Valley Treasure and are managed with a delicate hand.
Awards & Recognition
Library Wines are exclusively available for sale at the vineyard. Schedule a tasting to enjoy these delicious vintages, or call for details.
- Light, clean, and fruity.
- Aromas of rose petals, fresh berries, and subtle notes of spice lift this wine from the glass. On the palate flavors of ripe bing cherries and pie spices hit the tongue – along with a hint of earth, subtle oak. A touch of soft tannins give this wine depth, elegance, and a long-lasting, sleek finish.
- Remarkable consistency. Enticing aromas of strawberry candy and black cherry pick up elegant tones of new leather, moist earth, and violets. The drink is ripe, round, and fruit-forward. Notes of Bing cherry, raspberry, and strawberry-rhubarb compote with a touch of celery leaf grace the palate. All of this is backed by juicy acidity and moderate tannins.
- “…top-shelf estate Pinot Noir… The beautiful nose leads with cherry juice, dark strawberry, toasted almond and dusty minerality, followed by flavors of strawberry-rhubarb jam and pomegranate. Its structure is filled with finesse and is capped by Montmorency cherry.” – Great Northwest Wine
- This wine opens with aromas of boysenberry, blueberry, cranberry, and violet – followed by elegant flavors of pomegranate and cherry. Bright acidity and mild tannins give this youthful approachability, though it should become even more interesting over the next five years.
- Sophisticated and exuberant, complex flavors of raspberry, pomegranate, lavender, granite, licorice, maple syrup tiered with baker’s chocolate and toast give way to gentle notes of vanilla. The fine, silky, and polished tannins begin subtle, gain structure – complementing a long, fruity finish.